Our Professional Weight Loss Coaches Can Help You Make Your Weight Problems a Distant Memory…
If You Follow this Simple Plan
There are 3 critical things to understand about weight loss that will help you maintain a balanced weight after dieting:
- One of the greatest hazards of dieting is losing muscle mass along with fat.
- Muscle is required to burn calories. Therefore, when you decrease your muscle mass via dieting, you will have less muscle to burn calories after you return to your regular eating patterns. In other words, you will regain your lost weight. In fact , most dieters regain the weight they lose and many gain back more than they lost.
- If you start dieting again you will lose yet more muscle, further inhibiting your ability to burn calories.
And thus the hopeless cycle of yo-yo dieting is set…unless you’ve chosen the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method.
Ideal Protein has been evolving for over 20 years. Our medically developed weight loss protocol and smarter lifestyle choices education offers dieters what they really want…a structured program that can put an end to constant dieting. Your personal weight loss coach will empower you with the knowledge to develop better lifestyle choices and smarter eating habits after the program ends.
Anyone Can Lose Weight…Learning how to Keep the Excess Pounds off After Dieting Should be Your Ultimate Goal
Welcome to The Ideal Weigh, LLC
Founded in March 2016 by two moms who wanted to help others succeed in their quest for a healthy life. The Ideal Weigh, LLC is dedicated to helping you achieve and maintain your weight loss goals.
Living at a smarter weight can help you:
- Feel better
- Look healthier
- Have more energy and stamina
- Reduce joint aches & pains
- Reduce cardiovascular risk factors
- Lower your cholesterol
- Reduce your blood pressure
- Improve your sugar metabolism and reduce insulin resistance
The Ideal Weigh, LLC is Authorized to Use the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol and Products. The testimonials on this website are those of the individual that is identified, you should not necessarily expect to receive these results. Typical results vary from person to person and individual to individual when the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol is followed properly. You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other diet program to determine if it is right for your needs.
422 Central Avenue Westfield NJ 07090 – Phone: 908-249-0001